Friday, November 27, 2009

In my life, I love you more

At the times we need Him most, our belief in God is often challenged. Even if we do falter a little in our faith, he does not waver in us. Even if we get angry with Him, the fact that we recognize Someone to get angry at makes all the difference in the world. He’s still with us even when we say we don’t want Him.

In November, God took two souls with Him that I know of. Of the two that he took, I only knew one of them personally, but I do know that Heaven has been blessed with two of the brightest souls on Earth.

Even though he’s new there, I hope my grandpa is showing Aiyana around Heaven and maybe cooking her some barbeque.

The friends and families of both will miss them terribly, but we’ll forever have our thoughts and memories to keep us company. And in that, Louis and Aiyana will be with us forever.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    We love you, Miles. --R&N

    ReplyDelete